 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 316
Re: TexLUG Email List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 06:17:30 GMT

I signed up for the email list today.

Pat

PS: Module almost done. Pics soon.

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:
Howdy,

We now have a mailing list set up for TexLUG! If you wish to receive special
and important messages about TexLUG, you can subscribe. It's quick, easy,
and free. You can subscribe and unsubscribe at any time you wish.

For more details, please email me: tjavery@texbrick.com

thanks,
TJ
www.texlug.org