 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 175
174  |  176
Subject:
TEXLUG Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:38:22 GMT

Dear all Texas AFOLs,

The TEXLUG site is back and open for business:
http://www.texlug.org

Unfortunatly, there's only a small temporary page now. I'll be working on
this in the coming months and a more in-depth and informative site is on the
way!

My wife has a copy of Frontpage and is developing her employer's website.
I'm hoping she'll help me to create a nice, professional-looking website
that we can all be proud of :-) I'll make an announcement when the next
version of the website is in place.

In the meantime, please reply with any suggestions and comments you might
have for the new website.

thanks,
TJ Avery