 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 169 (-5)
  Final Notice: Houston AFOL Meeting, Saturday April 13

Hello all, On Saturday, April 13, the Houston AFOL community will be holding a local meeting at the Texas A&M Health Science Center Institute for Biosciences and Technology (also known as IBT) in Houston, Texas. We plan on having a train layout (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !

  New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest

I've been pretty busy lately. The following represents about two months of work and it's all stuff I built for the recent TEXLUG meeting. For the 2002 TOWN contest: D Large buildings (URL) Row Buildings 3 small connected office buildings. N Bridges (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !

  Re: Photos from the gathering

(...) (URL) (...) Ditto! Here are my photos: (URL) thought I had taken more, but I guess I was having too much fun! Laura PS I updated my Cathedral Pics with those from the gathering, too: (URL) let you know when my LUGNET page is done) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up

(...) Makes perfect sense since "Margaret" IS Greek for "Your Highness". :D Margaret C. (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  train motors (was Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up)

(...) Well, since you've "butt" in (which is just fine, any advice is welcome ;-) how can you alter the direction of a train motor? Can you modify the motor or controller? TJ (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact