 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 137
  Congrats to TJ!!!

For those of us that don't check out half the newsgroups: Congratulations to TJ for being named curator of the Technic newsgroups. I will say it is well deserved, and we know he will do great, just like he's done organizing Texlug. Once again (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Congrats to TJ!!!

I second Shawn's good wishes to TJ, and I submit my compliments. I was going to ask exactly what a Curator of Technic Newsgroups does until the lightbulb went on and I took a look myself...in the Technic Newsgroup!! (duh) Looks like an armload, TJ, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Congrats to TJ!!!

(...) Thanks guys. It's kinda fun and I enjoy the work. I'm hoping to create a "one-stop-shopping" sort of reference so that people, in the future, will be able to find all the information they need. TJ (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)