 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 129
  Re: Cheap LEGO

(...) What city are you in? I'm in Austin and the South side store had NO Lego at all today. A couple of cases in the back room but I couldn't see what they were. Ron (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cheap LEGO

(...) Uh, well, actually I'm in Northern California (I bet it was the "y'all" that had you fooled wasn't it? Not my hijacking a local thread!) But it seems the TM's are the same all over-- a let down. 'Course YTMMV (yes, could be Your Tuesday (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.market.shopping)