 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
Any Date but February 23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:40:19 GMT

OK, now I finally know when that Dallas wedding is that I found myself
drafted into the service thereof...February 23, a Saturday.

So perhaps March 2 (also a Saturday) would be better? Crossing fingers...

Pat Hough