 Organizations / United States / TennLUG / 8
  Re: Moonbase Io update: New site name & 2 new starfighters

Hello Todd! Upon visiting your site, and being a fan of space creations, I must say excellent! :) I love the Unitron color scheme you chose for models. Although I didn't get to view all of your models, I still enjoyed them. For some reason, I was (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.tennlug)

  Re: Moonbase Io update: New site name & 2 new starfighters

(...) Webjump's doing, not mine. But go back and check out the rest of my site when you can. BTW, I definitley plan to attend the next TennLUG meeting, I wish I could have made the last one, but I had plans for that weekend before the meeting was (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.tennlug)