  Ideas for next RCX competition

I've now entered the last two contests, and seen the last three, and I'm getting some ideas on how it could potentialy be improved. Overall I still think it's a great contest, and run quite well. I had a blast every time I came! I think with the (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Ideas for next RCX competition

(...) Thanks for the comments - but just so there's no confusion, the Workshop 3D RCX Challenge isn't sponsored or run by SMART. I'll make sure that Ray sees your comments. By the way, I also had a blast at the last competition! (...) I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)