  Notes from the November 2001 SMART meeting

Meeting Notes ===...=== Today we had our last SMART meeting of the year. The first hour or so we ran the sumo and puck gathering events with our improved robots. Some of the improvements were very interesting, and also quite good. We also got to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)