Re: May SMART meeting; retro-reflector data
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 05:31:17 GMT

Here's a picture of the setup:

The ultimate accessory kit also includes a small reflective dish that fits
nicely on the lamp.  If you use it then you don't have to worry about any
light coming directly back into the light sensor.  It also focuses more
light forward thus increasing the amount reflected back.

Look at:
and

Gus