  Notes on the last and next SMART meeting

I wanted to thank all the teams that participated in the BrickHeap Wars competition at Robothon last month. Besides a SMART team, we also had a local company field a team, Steve Hassenplug came to participate, and we had an FLL team as well. (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)