    Meeting Home Page and Mini Challenge lists —David Schilling
   I've created a home page for our SMART meetings. (URL) page will contain details about when and where the next meeting will be held, what the current mini challenge is, and what mini challenges will be up for a vote for the following meeting. This (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)