    Re: Pictures of SMART's robot display at Crossroads —Brian Davis
   (...) Thanks for writing this up and posting the pictures, and the video! Really wonderful stuff. I love how many different ideas people can implement - the screws are nice, but I think my personal favorites (after a *quick* browse - so much there!) (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: Pictures of SMART's robot display at Crossroads —David Schilling
   (...) Well, the LEGO chain link is pretty weak and flimsy stuff! Great for a static model of a motor cycle, not so great if you want to apply a lot of force. So I've been trying to come up with different ways to make stronger chains. The biggest (...) (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)