Subject:
West Seattle Robotics Club event this Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:06:44 GMT

Doug Bell just informed me about a local robotics event that SMART might be
interested in.

Details from their website, http://home.earthlink.net/~kloren89/id6.html :

Come join us for a day of Lego Robot building
and Engineering Challenges!!!

Lego Robotics Fun Day
June 11th from 10:00am - 4:00 pm
If you have a Lego Robotics club (4H or not) and would
like to join us for a day of fun, food and robot
challenges then please contact us.  The event will be
held at:
     DOXA Church Gymnasium
     7551 35th Ave. SW
     Seattle, Wa
All participating groups need to provide their own
Lego Mindstorms kit and computer.  Also, bring some
food to share at a potluck buffet.  We will be
firing up the barbeque!

Space is limited so please RSVP as soon as possible.

4h-wsrc@earthlink.net

--
  David Schilling