    November 2004 SMART Meeting Notes —David Schilling
   We had a small but wonderful meeting last weekend! Gus showed a wind-up clock that he's been working on. He gave an interesting presentation on how several escapement mechanisms work, and also some useful pointers on how to reduce friction in gear (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: November 2004 SMART Meeting Notes —Gus Jansson
   Thanks David for organizing this meeting. It looks like I missed a lot of cool robots. Good job Mark on a excellent mini-challenge robot. From the photos I can see that there were several other cool robots that I wish I had more time to look at. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)