    Re: Crate Contraption scripting system? —Gus Jansson
   I'm not sure how 'exactly' I can describe the system but I'll give it a try. I'll basically describe how the scripting system is used and you can infer how the code must work. First of all, let me talk about the marker tape pieces. They come from a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: Crate Contraption scripting system? —Brian Davis
   (...) Wow. Thank you for an absolutely fabulous describtion - that is far more than I hoped for, and it makes a lot of things clearer. (...) That's probably next on my list. I grabbed some cheap retroreflective tapa at Meijer's the other day, and (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: Crate Contraption scripting system? —Gus Jansson
   (...) That sounds very interesting. David Schilling has some white 3x7 boards that we are using that work fairly well. I would prefer something less glossy because then I get a better gray scale reading on the edge of the line. I'm going to look (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)