    September 18th 2004 SMART Meeting Notes —David Schilling
   Our annual BrickHeap Wars competition this year was not as strongly attended as previous years, but the people who did attend had a ton of fun. The challenge given at the start of the meeting was to build a robot that would track a line and be able (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: September 18th 2004 SMART Meeting Notes —David Schilling
   Oh, for the BrickHeap Wars competition, I also provided a small snippet of line-tracking code that teams could use if they wanted. The code isn't guaranteed to work, and depends on the geometry of your robot, but it's a good starting point if you're (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)