  New Lego store in BelSquare

I was just in Bel Square today, and saw this: (2 URLs) Yeah!! Up until now the nearest Lego store has been either the one in Chicago, or Legoland California, both over a thousand miles away! The location is west of the tug-boat (and Talls Camera), (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

  Re: New Lego store in BelSquare

(...) Please let us know when it opens and the VLC would be down there an in instant! (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

  Re: New Lego store in BelSquare

(...) $%$#$%!! Sure, they wait until after I move to Arizona to put one in the Seattle area. This on the heels of Major League Soccer announcing that Seattle is on the short list for expansion next season. At least LEGOLAND California and the LIC at (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)