Re: SteerBot page on lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 04:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Gustav Jansson writes:
Hi Everyone,

I have finally gotten around to finishing a LUGNET web page on my SteerBot,
the same robot you saw at the first SMART meeting back in January.  Take a
look and let me know what you think.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~726/SteerBot>

Gus

Wow!  A wonderful description of an incredible robot.  Thank you for posting
that!

--
  David Schilling