    Re: SMART show at Crossroads —Gus Jansson
   The link: (URL) not working right now. I'm not sure who to contact about this. Hopefully it can be fixed soon. Gus (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

        Re: SMART show at Crossroads —Mark Kenworthy
   I'm short some boat weights for my demo robots (my line crossing robot uses some, as does Sean's tug-of-war robot). If anyone has some extras laying around, I could use 6 just for tomorrow so I can have the helicopter, spot finder, and Sean's (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)