    May 17th SMART Meeting Notes —David Schilling
   Today, perhaps because of the nice weather, or perhaps because we met at the Bellevue library instead of our usual location, the number of people who attended the SMART meeting was down, as were the number of robots that showed up. But those who did (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)