Subject:
May 17th SMART meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 02:04:29 GMT

With only a little more than a week left before the next meeting, I thought
I'd remind everyone about the two challenges that we'll be holding. Also,
we'll be meeting at the Bellevue library this month, which isn't our usual
location.

First, the mini-challenge is Maxwell's Demons. You can see
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/?n=22 for the rules.

Second, the Grand Challenge will be figure-8 racing. Unless people request
otherwise, this will be the final chance to try this challenge at a meeting.
(Though it would be cool to demonstrate at the show we'll be doing at
Crossroads Shopping Center in late June!)

See everyone on the 17th at 2pm in the Bellevue library (room 1)!

--
  David Schilling