  Move meeting to a weeknight?

I don't know about the rest of you, but attending the meetings on a Saturday is difficult for us, due to other conflicting activites. Has there been any consideration given to having the meeting on a weeknight? If we started at 6:00, the meeting (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Move meeting to a weeknight?

(...) When we first started SMART, Saturday was the best day for everyone, and since we only meet six times a year, people with busy weekends didn't mind. But it's a good topic to look at again. Perhaps if there is a huge turnout for the Grand (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Move meetings to a weeknight?

(...) Well, not too many people turned up for the workshop, but I think for the people that took advantage of the opportunity, they improved their robots a LOT! I can't wait for the competition May 17th! If anyone would like to have one last chance (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.smart)