    Wishful thinking, but... —Todd Arntson
   Does anyone have a Mindstorms they might want to sell for less than it's weight in Gold? I thought I had a deal for one online, but it has fallen thru, so I am hoping for mercy from my fellow LUGNET members... I am in Seattle, but will gladly pay (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)