Re: Rope crossing mini-challenge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:26:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Mark Kenworthy writes:
As I was working on the rope climbing mini-challenge, I got thinking that
another rope-related mini-challenge that might be interesting is making a
robot that can cross between two tables via a rope.  Maybe have multiple
levels of difficultly, like the current challenge, with the basic one being
starting on the rope at one table and stopping at the other table, the next
level being starting on the table (or more likely a board on the table),
grab the rope and cross the gap, and for those really ambitious builders,
climb back up onto the table on the other end (I suspect that would be quite
difficult).  What do people think?

And maybe bonus points for shooting the rope across the gap first 8?)

ROSCO