  Details of second SMART meeting and mini-challenge

Sorry for the delay in not getting this out sooner. Our next SMART meeting will take place on March 31st, at the Bellevue Public Library, in room 1, at 2pm. This is the big room, so we won't have to turn anyone away! The mini challenge will be to: (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Details of second SMART meeting and mini-challenge

(...) I can tell you that there is a very good chance that sumo will return at the next WORKSHOP 3D Challenge, as it was well-subscribed and very popular at the last one! If you aren't on our mailing list, yet, you can subscribe at (URL) C. Freeman (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)