  Re: Challenge Ideas

I got the following in email from Larry. He also sent this to lugnet.org.us.smart@lugnet.com but it does not seem to appear on the lugnet smart page. Larry, you may want to check your registration on lugnet. | Please don't laugh if I'm way off base (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)