 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 343
  Dragon by Sealug member

Hi all, Does anyone know who built the dragon in this picture? (URL) That's really cool. Are there better pictures of this on-line? Thanks, Bruce (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

(...) I'm pretty sure this is the guy here (URL) And your right... He does do nice stuff (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

(...) That guy there would be Mr. Todd Kubo. One of our new Lego Ambassadors BTW. Mark N. (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

Thanks! Todd, have you had a chance to take more photos of this beast? Bruce (19 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

(...) Hey Bruce, Sorry I never really saw this post!!! I can shoot a bunch for you and I'll post them at Brickshelf. I am planning on dismantling this soon and replacing all the click joints with new ones, I used the ones strictly from the Super (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)