 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 341
Re: Guan Hei Fat Choi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 01:00:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Todd Kubo wrote:
Hello All!
Happy Chinese New Year! (I might have misspelled it in the Subject
line...apologies to those of Chinese heritage if so.)

2005 Year of the Rooster!
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1096013

Unveiling a little MOC. Again based upon the LegoLand CA Pelican promo.
Wanted to make a very colorful Rooster, trying to capture the irridecent nature
of the head, and color changes in a small space.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1096014
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1096015

Cheers! have a great Start to the New Year!
~T.k.

Looks great!!  An excellent compromise between lifelike and cartoony.  Perfect
for the lunar New Year (Koreans and Vietnamese, among others, celebrate it too).
You should make the remaining animals of the zodiac though!

I am crossposting to lugnet.build.sculpture since you missed that one in your
post.