 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 320
Re: Gobble, Gobble!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:35:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Adrian Drake wrote:
In lugnet.build.sculpture, Todd Kubo wrote:
So What do you do on the night handing out all the candy?

Build of course!

So once all the candy leftovers are gone, there will be the turkey.

Thanksgiving up next!

Does it have acres of hidden weapons?  If not, I'm not interested.

Just Kidding.  Nice sculpture.  Is the body spherical or football shaped?

Adrian

Hey Adrian,
Thanks for the comment
Body is a little more oblong/football shaped...