 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 284
Re: Seattle Public Library MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Bill Vollbrecht wrote:
In lugnet.build.sculpture, Todd Kubo wrote:
With over 10,000 people attending, there was much to see, but a main draw was a
MOC of the new library constructed from LEGO
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85031

Great job Todd! All of those clear windows give it a great look. If it were made
of clear brick, it wouldn't have that great feeling of space and airyness (is
that a word?). I hope you get a chance to post more pictures! Very cool!

Well Bill, it's almost a word--"airiness" is what you're looking for, I think!

And Todd, Bill's right that all of those windows look marvelous.  Any plans to
furnish the interior?

Derek