 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 265
264  |  266
Subject:
Parts Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:51:43 GMT

I need 2 parts for projects (for BrickFest).
I just put in quite a few orders on BrickLink but forgot about these.

Mainly I need to borrow some of these:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32077

I have 5 of them but I need at least 3 more.
I'm not sure if I'm using the tires on them as well but I might.

The second part is a long shot, but why not:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2409

In trans yellow.  Yeah, long shot.
I would even pack it seperately if you liked.

But mainly I need the wheels and tires.
I'd give em back right after the Fest.

Anyone?

[  j o n ]