 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 225
Re: Grand Admiral to visit Alabama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:02:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi everyone,

I'm going to be coming to Auburn, Alabama to visit my family from Dec.
26th to Dec. 31st. It would be real nice if I could meet any and all
AFOLs who live in that region.

Doesn't Eric H. live in Auburn, also? Hey Eric, can we gather at your
house and have a big ol' LEGO fest? ;^D If not, no big deal, my parents
have a big enough place I can host a horde of AFOLs.

Anyway, I'm giving you guys enough advance notice that I hope we can
work out some kind of meet. I probably won't have any MOCs with me, but
I would sure like to meet all you folks.

Talk to you soon,

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Well, shucks, I rekin I'll be around the end of that week.  Saturday the
29th looks open.  Even if you guys wanted to do it here in Rome, GA.  Our
TRU has some older Technic stuff some pretty neat finds.  (grey road plates).

At least bring a Grand Admiral fig... he's gotta tour the MOCs and pose for
photos with the kiddies. Even a suthun greetin' for th' Admiral with some
sweet tater pah and sum co'n bread can be arranged.  Watch it though.
Cleetus might steal the hub caps off the skids on the Spiffcraft.

Chris <><