 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Bow out for me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 18:54:43 GMT

Hey guys, it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it.  Between a cold
and forgotten* plans to birthday shop for my mother-in-law Saturday's split
between recovering and shopping.  Overall, I'd rather play with Legos...or my
new Sims expansion...

Sean

*Forgotten in this context is that I forgot that my wife decided we were headed
downtown. :*)