 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 124
Re: SEALUG Meeting Minutes 01/20/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:55:28 GMT

In lugnet.build, Mark Sandlin writes:

What does that statue that 'Admiral Sandlin' is standing in front of say?

Admiral Bricksburg, IIRC. And that's GRAND Admiral, thankyouverymuch.

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

I thought it was "Mister Grand Admiral, Sir!" :*)