 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 118
Re: SEALUG Meeting Minutes 01/20/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:34:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Mark Sandlin writes:
(I have crossposted to .build because there are some cool pics of models.
Scroll to the bottom for the link. XFUT lugnet.org.us.sealug)

Meeting Minutes 01/20/01

Members in Attendance:

Sean Forbes
Gary Gerdes
Ian Gerdes
Tony Hafner
Greg Hopkins
Wayne Hussey
Joel Parker
Mark Rideout
Mark Sandlin
Robert "Buddy" Thomas
Teri Walter

<snip>

So, without much further ado, here are the pictures:

Picture Archive: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2917

Thanks to all who showed up!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Thank you for the report and pictures!

My favorite  of the building pictures:
Really like the green Corner Market w/ multi color awnings.  I am looking
for appropriate things to attempt for GATS in June.  This certainly is one I
would like to borrow many ideas from.  I am curious as to how close i can
get with my inventory limitations :-) .  I don't have many green bricks, so
it will be a different color.  No windows of this sort, so windows will be
different.  I do have apples and carrots for the market, but I can't tell
exactly what was used here.  This is going to be fun.

Star Trek bridge!?  What is the beige center floor? I like the look, but I
haven't a clue as  to what it is... Please enlighten me.

sheree