 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 116
Re: I've finally made it to SEALUG Country
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:42:09 GMT

Dan Moquin at moquind@neca.com wrote:

Dan, is that the "taa23@yahoo.com" address?

Just wondering, since it doesn't match the email shown above.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

I logged in as daniel.moquin@PSS.boeing.com

Dan M.

Hmmm, I wonder who that other person is, then?

Anyway, I got yours all set up.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations