 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
MOC displays and Moonbase Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:23:25 GMT

Durring Condor the subject of MOC displays and MoonBase Modules in general came up. Aaron brought several MBMs, all of them great.

In fact the gloves were thrown down by Aaron regarding this, and has challanged me to stop building trians for a few hours, and build a MBM. Dan expressed interest in building one as well. So I would like to extend the challeng to the members of SanDLUG, and have everyone bring a MBM to our next meeting, which is most likly at the end of April.

A nice link regarding MBM standards: http://www.zemi.net/moonbase/

Some of Aarons work is here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=54414

Mat Clayson