 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
LEGO event at Toys R Us in Mira Mesa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:16:36 GMT

FYI, the Toys R Us in Mira Mesa (North San Diego, 92126 zip) is having a LEGO
event for kids this Saturday from 11AM to 2 PM.  A build and keep event and
prizes. I chatted with the store rep a bit on Monday, and she seemed real
interested in meeting some AFOL. I plan to bring my 3 kids for an hour, then
head on over to the SANDLUG meeting.

Mat Clayson