 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 79
78  |  80
Subject:
December meeting of SandLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:11:07 GMT

Sorry for the late notice.

It looks like the 17th of Dec works best for the SandLUG members I’ve talked to. We’re meeting at the the SDMRM http://www.sdmrm.org/ in Balboa park. And there’ll be 3 members from SCLTC on hand. The museum opens at 11AM and closes at 5PM. We’ll meet at the SDLTC LEGO train layout after 12noon, as it’s prefered that you don’t eat in the museum.

And in the tradition of last years December meeting, we’ll be doing a parts draft http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/sandlug/?n=25. Normally this involves all paticapants bring an identical pre determined kit, and combine all identical parts into seperate piles. IE dump the kits togather and sort every thing by part type and color. Then you take turns picking one of the piles to keep.

This time we’re doing things a bit different. Please bring a ~ $10 MRSP LEGO kit. This can be from any theme, and may include minifigs (LEGO, not DUPLO. And 4+ gets to pick last). With everyone bringing a somewhat random kit selection, the item piles should be many and varied. We’ll do the draft after 1PM.

I hope to see you then.

Mat