 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 36
35  |  37
Subject:
Meet at the Park? (LLCA that is)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:00:25 GMT

Some of us have been talking about have the next meet at LLCA since most of us
do have some means of access (pass, etc.) to get in.  The date under
consideration now is the 26th of this month (ya, little more than a week from
now).  Thoughts welcome.

Thanks,

Adr.