 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 31
  Re: SandLUG Brikwars Game Announcment

(...) Mike, You of all people should know that pre-set CP limits are not encouraged by the author. But just in case we have guests that haven't played with this group before: We try to avoid specific CP limits, and prefer to do balancing at the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: SandLUG Brikwars Game Announcment

(...) I've got my forces started. We are the Ritvik, "resistance is useless". This foul army is made intierly from Ritvik(Megabloks) "Dragon" minifigs, as are all of the castle bits. Colors: black washed Ritvik plastic Leader type: Grand Pewba (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.gaming, FTX)