 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 28
    SanDLUG logo —Mathew Clayson
   SanDLUG needs a logo. We want a logo to use on T-shirts, and possibly a new website of our own. The idea I had was a sand castle, or even a single tower. Identifiably made from LEGO at the top, but fading to sand constuction at the bottom. Perhaps (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)

        Re: SanDLUG logo —Jonathan Eric Hunter
   (...) SNIP... (...) Mat, Hey there! I am interested in submitting some samples of SanDLUG logo ideas (if it's not too late). I will put one together with your idea and some others as well. It looks like I will probably be moving to Carlsbad in the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)

        Re: SanDLUG logo —Mathew Clayson
   (...) That would be great, I have a version that my wife is working on, but so far no other entries. All ideas are welcome. You are of course welcome withen the fold, sorry you had to work last Saturday. Maybe you can get us some meeting space at (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)