 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 25
24  |  26
Subject:
Impromptu meeting of SanDLUG this Saturday.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:51:21 GMT

Impromptu meeting of SanDLUG this Saturday, Dec. 11th around noon.

A couple of members of SanDLUG are working the SCLTC LEGO train layout at the model train museum this Saturday. And a few more members have expressed a desire to come by and see the display, including Aaron Sneary (LL master Model Builder) and his wife. So we’ve decided to call it an official meeting of the club.

The museum is in Balboa Park, with parking directly behind it on Space Theater Dr, just off Park Ave. The museum is open from 11:AM until 5PM on weekends. Admission is $5 for adults, with children under 15 free. http://www.sdmodelrailroadm.com/

We’re going to have a parts draft, using the K-mart bonus kit http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=2690
If you would like to particapate, bring an unopened bucket. All the parts are sorted, and we take turns picking a pile of parts. K-mart has a special buy one get one free on this bucket, Saturday (Dec.11) only.

Mat