 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 17
16  |  18
Subject:
Next SANDLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 21:01:43 GMT

I just wanted to remind everyone of the next Sandlug meeting.

November 14, 2004 @ Noon in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego, Ca.
Hosted by Jennifer Ngle and Stephany Hurtt
Events: MOC showing, BST. Some of the SCLTC members will be working own their stuff for November setup as well.
Bring snacks!

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=NPvKvep_0TpLT2xpewso_ge9O7IUmjsMb2A-&csz=San+Diego%2C+CA+92126-3259&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Mathew Clayson