 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 14
    LLCA This Friday Anyone? —Adrian Egli
   Pardon for the late posting (it's the rain we've had) but our visitor, Felix Greco, has said he'll be able to go to the park on Friday. I know for many it's a work day but hey, it's a Friday :-) If anyone else can join in just post here. Adr. (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug)