 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 112
111  |  113
Subject:
September SANDLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:33:46 GMT

The September SANDLUG meeting will be on Saturday September 27 from noon - ???
at Steve DeCraemer's home. We're sticking with our regular meeting date of the
4th Saturday of the month.

We will be showing off MOCs, buy/sell/trade, and parts draft of 7624 Indy Jungle
Duel. I'm anxious to see how Steve's full size technic furnitire is coming
along. If you're interested in attending, send an email for the address.

Keep Building!