 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 101
100  |  102
Subject:
LEGO Fanatics Summer Camps in San Diego CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:41:47 GMT

I got an email today from Jeffrey C. Harry of Play-Well TEKnologies (Teaching
Engineering to Kids)

Here's what he said in the letter-

...we just wanted to pass on information about upcoming summer camps for Lego
Fanatics (K – 5th Grade) being offered in the San Diego area.  We will be
offering our Engineering with Lego camp where children will learn the
fundamentals of engineering and architecture, while having access to over
$10,000 worth of Lego (100,000 Pieces of Lego, including motors, gears, leads,
battery packs, etc.)

We thought this would be a good forum to let adult Lego fanatics know about the
camps, and spread the word to their children and friends’ children.

For more information on where the camps are located, visit our Craig’s List Ad:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/cls/345197002.html

For more information on our program, visit our website, www.play-well.org.

I checked out the play-well.org site and found a full summer schedule of where
they'll be having camps posted-
http://www.play-well.org/index.php?id=648

Adr.