 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
Meeting information (was Re: Meeting Details?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:49:24 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
"Timothy D. Freshly" wrote:

Do we have any final details for Saturday's meeting yet?  Location, • times,
etc.?

And directions (from I-95 for those of us coming from out of state...)

Frank

Rich just sent out an e-mail with information on Saturday's meeting.  I am
reposting here:

* * * * *
Hi All

Well this is a last minute thing, but I have the Small Room at the Tuckahoe
library. It is reserved for the 24th of this month two days from now. I
scheduled time from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. There will be a break for lunch at
Noon. We can lock up the room, and all our stuff will be safe. For those
coming from afar. It is quite easy to get to. Follow 95 doesn't matter
weather you are coming form the north or the south. There is a parham road
exit on I95 on the North side of town. DO NOT take this exit. You want to
follow I95 to 64west and then take the Parham Road south exit. Follow that
to Fargo road. The Library is on the Corner of Fargo and Parham on the
right. Just past Topekas Steak House. Let me know if there are any concerns.
I can be reached on my cell phone at 804-301-3607.

Sorry for the last minute decision. I have been quite busy lately.

Later

Rich Schoonover
* * * * *

Frank:  For you, the best directions will be to take I-95 north to I-64
west, then follow Rich's directions (Parham Road South exit - I believe it
is Exit 181A - then turn right at the stoplight after Topeka's Steak House -
not the light right at Topeka's but the next one).

I'll see everyone on Saturday.

Tim