 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 346
  RichLUG Meeting - Saturday 6/29/02

Greetings Everyone! Just wanted to remind y'all that our next RichLUG meeting is this coming Saturday, 6/29/02 Noon-5 p.m. at the Tuckahoe Library. The large meeting room downstairs is reserved for us. I plan to be there from Noon on...Remember (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.va.nor)